Today we are looking for a new addition to our team – a video interviewer. It can be you.
NOTE! Please keep in mind that this is a part-time remote position. Video interviews will be conducted on Monday – Friday (afternoon and evening hours), Saturday and Sunday (morning and afternoon hours). Video interview schedule can be adjusted.
- Conduct video interview of consumers about their experience with various goods and services.
- Record their responses to provided questions;
- Assist with the assembly of video interviews;
- Pre- and post-interview communication with interviewees via phone and email;
- Generating, researching and pitching ideas for video interviews;
- Staying current on corresponding industry trends for possible opportunities to create stronger and more engaging video content.
- Excellent command of English (native speaker level);
- Exceptional writing, research and verbal communication skills are required;
- Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail is imperative;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Someone who feels comfortable contacting individuals to participate in consumer video interviews;
- Ability to communicate a friendly demeanor and build trust with interviewees;
- Proficiency with basic operations of a personal computer is necessary, but training in interviewing-specific software will be provided
If you are a good fit for the job, please apply via email@example.com
About Our Platform:
Opinion Corp owns and operates one of the best complaints and reviews platforms in the USA for more than 13 years.
Our mission: To improve customer service provided by companies to their clients. We believe that every customer/ client should be heard and understood. Our platform gives consumers a voice and makes them talk about their issues with companies. At the same time, we help business owners to communicate more effectively with their consumers and resolve issues faster.